Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tiger Mcduff

Well i went golfing with Mcduff on Monday down in farmington at pinon hills. The course is awesome and i actually felt like i was playing golf on a couple of holes which is my goal when hitting the links. I took a couple pics.


My swing not so nice!!

Tiger Mcduff!

Snow Capped Kennebec
Today I got back on the cross bike and did a little effort in the park. It has been nice getting back on the mtb bike over the last week. The trials are in great condition in d-town right now. It has also been nice and warm after the crappy weekend. We got back into the 70's today which is perfect weather. After that i finished up gluing my tires onto my new mavic r-sys wheels and rebuilt my #1 race bike. Thursday I'm off to OHIO for the triple weekend. Two C2 and one C1 hopefully i can build upon my weekend in madison and land on the podium a couple of times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home