Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rest

That's just about all i do when i come back to ny i in the fall. I don't think i sleep better any other place then i seem to sleep at my parents house in the fall. Normally i sleep close to 10 hours a night and even take a hour nap during the day. I've been recovering well from the triple weekend and even got to ride with favata on tuesday. Wednesday i return to my local training grounds at the suny new paltz. It wasn't the same as last fall with shriver and favata there to battle with and gully jumping into the group from time to time. I also had to replace a dugast i busted this past weekend. Nothing is worse then shredding the sidewall of a $100 tire. Well tomorrow it is off to deleware for granogue and wissahickon. It should be a tough one with everyone on the start line minus mcduff and page but then again page is basically belgian anyway.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home