Thursday, October 09, 2008

In the Office

Well I'm in the office A.K.A. DIA. It is so nice that they have the free wireless here now you can pass the time without walking around 2 point less store after pointless store. I was on the early flight out of d-town 6a.m. I had to wake up around 4:40 and made it to the airport right as they made the announcement 7 mins till checkin closed perfect timing. I fell right asleep on the plane thanks to my mountain hardwear puffy that is basically a sleeping bag for my upper body. Of course i woke up mid-way to denver sweating bullets. Fell back asleep and woke up during touch down perfect flight. Besides from that i tried to pack light for this trip will see how i fair with that. I had a busy day yesterday trying to get ready to leave for about 2.5 weeks between storage, fedex, dr. franks, riding, and packing i got alot accomplished for a guy like me. I actually read that chris jones signed with type 1 for next year but he is also giving lessons at pinon hills.
BIG TIME


Well I should land in OHIO around 3 2day and hopefully get to the host house around 5 and then build a bike and head out for a ride. Damo is flying in to help out summerschool and i this weekend. It will be nice to have a mechanic in the pits hopefully we won't need him but it is always nice to have someone there. I will also get my new TRP brakes on my bikes this weekend looking forward 2 that. Summerschool is cocky and is only coming for the C1 on sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home