Saturday, October 11, 2008

OHIO

Quick recap of the race yesterday. First of all my parents surprized me by coming out for the weekend since my mom had a 3 day weekend. They are quite the expierenced travelers now. They flew in friday morning and will fly out sunday night. It was krazy cause i had no idea and then here they are 30 mins before the start walking up. I had a little bit of a rough day. I slipped a pedal off the start and gave up my front row start and fell back into the 3rd to 4th row of starts quickly. I got to take in the 1st lap cluster with people laying it down all over the place. The one good thing for me was each person who hit the deck was one less person i had to battle with to make it up towards the front. I was only able to get into 6th then the gap was to large to close so i tried to save some energy for 2day and tomorrow. 3 day cross stage race. Daimoo has been dialing in my bikes. They are running awesome now and actually are close to how they will be for the rest of the season which is nice.

Here are some pics from our adventure so far.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home