Sunday, November 02, 2008

Boulder

Well my race yesterday in boulder didn't go quite as planned. I had a good start sitting 5th wheel heading into the sand pits. Unfortunately for me anthony flipped over his bars and i ended up laying it down as well. Once i got back up and got going again i was in the mid 20's.. Worked my way back up to the chase group. Wicks and I trader pulls trying to close the gap which wasn't happening. I ended up blowing up and helping brady to get his best uci race result of 8th. I came across in 9th. My bro took his 1st W of the 08 cross season. He was killing it from what i heard. Besides from that staying with daimo in the boulder bubble. Hopefully 2day will go better for me. Here are some photos from last sunday night when we went out with the sram crew to lucky strikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home