Saturday, October 25, 2008

USGP #1

Ended up 4th today my best USGP finish since my 3rd in gloucester in 04. I felt awesome today and looking forward to putting together another great day on tomorrow. It is late and want to go to bed but i got some good pics from today that i wanted to get up.

Sram took Todd Meg Brady and I out to a super nice dinner at Mortons steak house. Dinner was amazing the cyclocross crew came along also. Johnson why didn't u get the big one...

Brady trying his best to be like jpows. I think he just got some turntables on ebay.

Meg took a limo to dinner. She is to big time to hang out with us.

Luna's one two punch..

Newt with his 1st USGP U-23 leaders jersey. I thought he got it for the 15-16 yr olds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home