Monday, November 05, 2007

Traveling Light!!!

The truck was packed to the gills on the way up to albany tonight. I'm sure we will get alot of evil looks in the airport tomorrow and some good comments.


The weekend went really well. Saturday I just didn't have great legs but was able to pull off a 6th getting worked over on the last lap. Sunday I had awesome legs and was able to finally make the front selection of a race. In the front group we had alot of attacking that was going no where with two laps to go I gave it a go but came up short at least i went for it. I ended up 4th which is my best place result of the season. Besides from that I definitely em looking forward to getting back to d-town and catching up with all my friends. Hopefully I can put together another successful weekend at the gunnison uci race and the flc uci race on campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home