Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

This week i've been back to hitting the training hard. I think i've trained harder this week then i have since before myles uci races in the southamptons. I have also started to run again which my body isn't to psyched on either. The belgium cloud has been over NY for the last week. Today was the 1st day I've seen a glimpse of the sun since saturday. It was also my first ride all week on dry roads and it only rained tuesday morning but when the sun isn't out and the temp doesn't break 40 the roads just don't seem to dry up. Went for a run this morning with my friend jeremy krupat who i use to ride with alot when i was younger. Tomorrow I head up to snyders for the baystate uci race. I'm planning on stoping by and going for a ride with guptill also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home