Tuesday, November 25, 2008

D-town

Well we made it back to D-town after a week and half on the east coast.  Sunday in southampton i did some hopefully just minor damage to my knee.  I dressed a little over kill after freezing on saturday.  I wore my booties and ended  up hurting my knee over the barriers midway through the race.  Dr. Frank did some work on it today and i think i won't end up missing any training so it is all good.

We made it back to durango monday morning to 50 degrees and sun.  So much better than 30's with the wind we experience in southampton.  On saturday my feet got so cold during the race the only way they got the feeling back in them was megs uggs.  I actually went out and bought a pair today.  Todd is making fun of me about them of course but i think i will get the last laugh in portland and kansas city.  I also think they will keep me warm in europe.  The uggs pack well in the bag which is a plus as well since i travel so light... pause.. NOT

This weekend we are off to jingle cross in iowa.  Looking forward to this event Todd went last year and talked about for weeks.  

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM , Blogger bluecolnago said...

super glad that you guys were able to make it to jingle and that you had fun! congrats on the big "w". that was pretty sweet to see. watching todd last year gave me goosebumps and watching the two of you this year did the same. awesome racing! sounds like you guys enjoyed iowa (for the most part), which is a good thing. good luck with the rest of your season and thanks for coming!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home