Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My nationals is a race I will just put to the side.  I ended up 12th and never made the front group.  Just couldn't get it together out there.  I was racing for 10th on the last lap but just couldn't pull it out.  I have to congratulate treboohoo for making all of us look silly out there except for driscoll who just straight up killed it.  He def had the ride of the day. After the race it was party on but i def went out alittle to big.  I ended up breaking my cell phone and camera.  I always seem to do that at natz.  Now im back in NY resting up and getting ready for the euro trip.  Taking alittle break hoping my form will come back around in time for zolder on the 26th.  I will actually be over in belgium for a 6 days before my first race so jet lag shouldnt be a issue.  I had brady take a couple pics during the race.  And ive also got a couple pics from the post race party.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home