Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cracked like Shriver

Well base cracked me this year. I had to take my break a couple day early and i've got 15 hrs left to finish up starting back up tomorrow. I've still been hitting the gym which is starting to not work me over as much. But last week snyder and I had to help TT push his chevy blazer 4 blocks up a false flat which put me into the hurt locker more than the weight room or riding i think ever has. I also got a hair cut went back to my euro hawk from cross season of 06 but it is big this time. My shins started bothering me which i haven't had since i quit running 5 yrs ago. Besides from that snyder and i are heading to saint George for spring break he will be racing and i'll just be finishing up my last 15 hrs of base so it looks like i will be in the feed zone.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM , Blogger Andy Guptill said...

Lets see some pictures! Euro hawk you say? I don't believe it...
Shriver does crack a lot.

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger jsager said...

Adam's lucky I'm not there to lap him again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home